On Dashboard*, select Setup from the top-hand menu.
Local variables are organised into three categories: Organisations; Local settings; and, Website links.
The category header helpfully indicates a percentage of how complete the setup process is.
Click on a category header to access a list of variables to update. For example:
- In Organisations, click on Adult social services, a new window opens
- Click on the + button
- Enter details in the relevant fields
- Once complete, click Done, or Next to move onto the next Organisation
You also have the option to add more than one organisation.
- Click on the + button to add another
- Slide the up/down arrows to choose the order to display the information in AdviceAid.
Local settings enables you to toggle your status as a Stock Holding Authority.
When updating Website links, click Show Snippet Preview to see how the information is displayed in AdviceAid.
*For a guide on Getting Started with the Dashboard, see this help topic.